Saturday, January 8, 2011

QVC

I've never been a QVC watcher, but for some reason when I was in the hospital last week it was all I watched. I can see how people get addicted to it. I wanted to have everything I saw! One thing was a hair product.  A curling iron / flat iron with a spinning barrel that promises sleek, shiny hair. We'll see about that.

The other thing I *had* to have was a small electric skillet. They were touting how it's the perfect size for one or two and it wiggled its little way into my resolve for healthy meals, smaller portions. It seemed to be the perfect answer to preparing healthier meals.

I absolutely love this thing! Today I made a frittata with tons of broccoli, one egg and one egg white, sun dried tomatoes and onions. What an outstanding, filling, healthy meal.




Teeny skillet. 8" across. Perfect!!



Delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment