Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Eternity Is Here

When a scarf has the name Eternity in it, it seems like it might take a long time to knit. Nope, The Eternity Scarf is completed, blocked and has been worn a few times.



It can be worn long or doubled up. I love the doubled up version. It comes all up around my face and it warms up the air that I breath. This is helpful since cold air seems to get into my lungs and does a coughing conga line. 

By the way, meet Antoinette, my dress form / model. She is hoping for something a little more glamorous to model next time. 

Gingerbread for dinner. (No, not exactly on my healthy eating plan. I am exhausted and a piece of warm gingerbread and a cup of tea are just what the doctor ordered.)

Then early to bed. This was my 3rd day back to work after being sick and I am still missing my naps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment