Saturday, January 15, 2011

Love The Weekend

I love weekends. Today was one of those days where it just feels good to have nothing to do. I slept late, got a manicure and then came home and relaxed and knit.

I ate a healthy dinner of salmon, roasted butternut squash and spinach salad.  Dessert was one square of dark chocolate. The only this missing was a bubble bath! 

I'll be going to bed early with a good book and tomorrow I have to do some marathon knitting. (More on that later.) 

I'm pretty boring today. And after the few weeks I've had, being bored is a blessing. In fact it's wonderful. 
Miss Juli approved of our lazy day. 


A few observations:

I could knit every day for 5 years from the yarn I already have and still have yarn. Clearly I am a yarn hoarder. And I'm ok with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment