Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cozy In 2011

If I could pick one word that encompasses what I love in life it's "cozy". I have a goal to bring more cozy experiences into my life in 2011.

I'm pretty sure  what cozy is not. Cozy is not clutter. Cozy is not lots of stuff. Cozy does not careen around at 100 miles per hour and add things to your "to do list". 

So, as this year unwinds I will be looking for ways to incorporate this somewhat elusive element into my life. 

Reading "cozy" fiction is one way. No, it's not War & Peace. And that's ok! 
Knitting quietly- total cozy trip!


What other things can I add to this list?  What do you do to create a cozy experience in your day?

This is food for thought for me. I think my first step must be to create some cozy spaces in my home that invite relaxation. 

Juli has no problem creating coziness wherever she goes!
 She looks huge here. She's actually a very small cat with LOTS O' Fur.

A few observations:

  • I can't believe that the song "What About Love" from the 80's is now a Swiffer commercial!






No comments:

Post a Comment