Sunday, April 24, 2011

Seizing The Nano Second

I've heard of seizing the day, seizing the moment. I've got it down to seizing nano seconds. This stint of steroids for the asthma has left me a bit frenzied. I cannot settle down. My brain is going about 1,000 miles an hour. Result? Projects started and some even finished!



Sock #1 almost done.

Antique linens that Hannie, Mannie and Nora made in the 1800's are currently being restored. (I love Google; you can learn anything.) Tatting, embroidery and crocheted lace are soaking at my house. Next comes the ironing.




I'm learning to make beads from polymer clay. This stuff is ADDICTIVE. There's something very satisfying and tactile about handling it!




And I am totally loving my online photography class. I've taken the camera off auto. (Yikes.) And as hard as this is to believe, I've having problems with focus. Focus is never my strong suit- unless it is 2:00 AM and I am so wrapped up in some project I forget to go to bed.

Working on the photo part of focus with seed beads.....


Any my favorite subject, Miss Juli. Juli has a problem with drooling when she purrs. The happier she is, the more she drools. I caught the teeniest bit of drooling here. She denies it vehemently. 


I was supposed to go to the mountains for Easter. I'm still not feeing 100%, so I stayed home for a quiet jam packed day of reading and crafting. There just aren't enough nano seconds in the day! And I want to seize them all, enjoy them all. Stay tuned for the reveal on the antique linen. No, I am not taking to flinging doilies around the room. That's all the hint you get!!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment