Monday, April 18, 2011

Half Time At The Asthma Bowl

Yup. Game asthma is on again. I think I'm probably about at half time. I can feel that it is ready to break. I'm ready for the 7th inning stretch. Yes, I know I am mixing my sports metaphors. Massive amounts of steroids make you do that. It can't be helped.



So, I worked at home today and sadly didn't get much done. Mostly I slept, which is a very good thing. I figure tomorrow is another day and I'll play total catch up all day.

I'm so excited that my new "picture" from Target has found its home in my home.

Over the kitchen sink. I love this piece. It's funky, so it deserves a funky place to live. I don't have a window over my sink, so these colors make it sing to me.



The steroids give you an exaggerated concept of what you can accomplish in one day. 

I need to read and work in my art journal and my regular journal. Journal Spilling is a great book for anybody who like journaling or art journals. Very inspiring and rich with ideas. 




I need to finish my patio once I can go outside without sounding like Darth Vader. My "Shy Garden Angel" needs some planty type company. I love her- she's getting weather worn and it looks good on her. 



I need to paint and draw and  color Easter Eggs.


But I'll probably just settle for a shower.


And the only Easter Egg I will be coloring...








No comments:

Post a Comment