Sunday, August 18, 2013

Don't Look At The Header!

I am leaving for France in a few weeks. I need to pack. I need to finish the dress I'm making to wear to my cousin's wedding. I need to get my house in order after the marathon sewing fest. But no, I've decided that it is oh so important to fulfill one of my yearly goals and learn how to navigate Photoshop Elements well enough to create pieces and parts for my blog. Yeah, that makes sense. Because I guess I plan on wearing the blog in Europe. Hence the titile. Don't look at the header. This is the 4th iteration of said header today. I can't get the size right. And I need to start obsessing about the real things I need to obsess about.

I've actually made tons of progress on my packing for France project. I wanted to take just a few lightweight knits that would mix and match with each other. A couple of skirts, a couple of pairs of pants, a couple of tees plus the dress for the wedding. 

My skirt photos are on my iPad, so I'll show them later. Below is the gorgeous fabric for my dress and the slip that goes under it. It is sheer and light and floats like a breeze. 


Here's the pattern - just a simple shift dress with a bit of a flounce over a sea green slip...

Juli knows something's up and she does not like it...



No comments:

Post a Comment