Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chris-entine

This weekend my cousins and I celebrated a combination very belated Christmas, early Valentines Day, Birthdays and any other winter holiday you can throw in. I've kept my little Christmas tree up in anticipation of this, and now I don't have an excuse for not putting it away!

My cousin gave me this beautiful yarn bowl. She got it when we visited the Northern Michigan Lamb and Wool Festival in West Branch, MI last September. I love it. I love knitting and I love pottery.















I will enjoy using it in my cozy little knitting corner:














Speaking of cozy- is there any better feeling than walking into your home after a busy day at work? And the bed is made. (New comforter coming soon!)


























And a good book is waiting on your Kindle...














And the queen of the house is ready to come in and snuggle...














But wait, what's this? Where is my Kindle?

























On the treadmill, as a reminder that there will be no kitty snuggling or reclining with my book in bed until I at least make an attempt to log some minutes.

Minutes are now logged and I'm off to snuggle with a certain Favorite Kitty who desperately needs attention!

1 comment: